1. any powerful or compelling emotion or feeling, as love or hate.
2. strong amorous feeling or desire; love; ardor.
3. strong sexual desire; lust.
4. an instance or experience of strong love or sexual desire.
5. a person toward whom one feels strong love or sexual desire.
6. a strong or extravagant fondness, enthusiasm, or desire foranything: a passion for music.
7. the object of such a fondness or desire: Accuracy became a passionwith him.
8. an outburst of strong emotion or feeling: He suddenly broke into apassion of bitter words.
9. violent anger.
10. the state of being acted upon or affected by somethingexternal, especially something alien to one’s nature or one’scustomary behavior ( contrasted with action ).
11. ( often initial capital letter ) Theology .
a. the sufferings of Christ on the cross or His sufferings subsequent to the Last Supper.
b. the narrative of Christ’s sufferings as recorded in theGospels.
12. Archaic. the sufferings of a martyr.
Passion has no reason, not last. It Is certain that it moves the world, moreover the greatest events, whether good or bad are driven by a passion.
The passion can transform the dumbest men in a big man, or the best of them in a big idiot. It Is a feeling without reason. We do thing that we wouldn’t do if we had control of the situation. It may be irrational and can be stupid.
Have you ever thought why you like a soccer player team? It is a great example, we are passionate about this team, whether winning or not.
I was passionate by wine, I want to drink and drink without knowing why. Drank the simple pleasure of drinking…
Today I say that I love, I drink when I want and make each moment with it special…
This is love! And that is eternal while it lasts…
Drink with love and be happy!
Photo: Janice Prado Fotografia
Editon: Evandro Silva